Sunday, March 30, 2008

Toronto Joe - again

Toronto Joe called me again. This is the second time in about a month. Which is strange to me. I thought I was over him enough to be friends with him. But I'm not. He was drunk and at one point in the conversation said, "You want to have my baby?"

I was like, "Huh?"

When I said no he called me a liar and laughed at me and was staring into his webcam at me saying that he could see me blushing. I got pissed off. Here's this guy that dumped me and I've felt vulnerable with him ever since and he says THAT to me?

I got upset and yelled at him and we drudged up all the shit from when I visited him for NYE 2 years ago. I guess I just never got to yell at him for the way he treated me and needed to get it out of my system.

But I also realized that I can't be friends with him right now. I've been so lonely and needy and fragile while in HK so talking with him - someone who hurt me - isn't a good idea. It puts me in too vulnerable of a position and I need to self preserve right now.

So I emailed him this and I could tell in his reply that he's not happy with my decision but understands enough about my reason for it.

I feel good about it.

No comments: