Sunday, February 25, 2007

Weekend Update 2/25

Friday night I rented "Idiocracy" and finally stopped by this BBQ place I pass everyday as I walk home from work and had a really good pulled pork sandwich. The guy was so cool too because my meal was under $15 so I couldn't use a card and I didn't have enough cash. So he said, "Eh, just come back tomorrow and pay." Pretty cool of him. When I went back Saturday to pay he recommended some other good neighborhood restaurants that are cheap but have good food. Love it!

Saturday night I went out with Dave from match.com again. It was his friend Pete's birthday so they had a group going to one of those Medival Times places. I was supposed to meet them at the Port Authority to catch the bus to NJ but I missed it. Long story but I finally made it there.

His friends are great. Really great group of people. Says a lot about Dave. And the Medival Times place was hysterical of course. Then we went to a bar for more drinking...and then to Pete's apartment for...more drinking. The sexual tension between Dave and I was building all night long. I'm SO attracted to him. He's so affectionate. I love it. And the BEST kisser!!! Phew. I hate it when you have to train someone.

So I was drunk and we stayed in Pete's guest room and I had sex with him. I probably shouldn't have but I seriously couldn't help myself. He just knows what he's doing and we're a perrrrfect fit. Feels so good.

I'm on a total high now. He's really great. I love his personality. Great smile. Sparkle in his eye. Motivated. Has his shit together. Makes me laugh. I'm excited :) Which means he probably won't call now. I was embarrassed because I had this freaking HUGE pimple on the side of my mouth. So attractive. I hid it well with makeup but in the morning...notsomuch.

We got breakfast this morning and are supposed to do something this week. He dropped me off and I proceeded to watch about 5 hours of Sex & the City on DVD (thank you, Carrie & Remi) and now I'm watching the Oscars. Laaaazzzzzzy day.

No comments: