Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Weekend Update 2/20

Friday night I had a date with Dave from Match.com. He has a really cool personality. Easy to be around and a smart ass. I had fun, but for some reason I couldn't be 100% myself. There were definitely a few times where I said something and it didn't really reflect who I am or what I'm about. And I would laugh to myself. I think he did the same thing too. I hate 1st dates.

Saturday I started to feel sick. Was supposed to have dinner with my friend Amy and some others and I was looking forward to it. I thought I could tough it out but by the time I was at the restaurant my heart was beating double-time, my hands were shaking, I was nauseous and as I ran to the bathroom tears started streaming down my face. I don't know what the hell it was. Earlier in the day I had a headache and was nauseous. Ugh...

So I excused myself and went right back home (luckily it was literally 2 blocks away). Stayed home all day Sunday. It was my roommate's birthday but I was exhausted and I already celebrated it last weekend so I didn't feel bad staying home.

Monday the Dave guy from Friday night texted me to see if I wanted to grab a late lunch. I forgot to mention that he called me Saturday afternoon to say he had fun. Nice move. I hadn't called him back yet because I was sick and just not in the mood to talk. His text said, "I'm playing hard to get. Wanna get a late lunch?" I thought that was funny.

My Treo was dying to I bought a new cell phone. It's SO cool! I ditched the whole PDA thing although this new phone is still pretty swanky, but at least I saved $100. Then I met up with Dave and two of his guy friends ended up joining us. It was so much fun to hang out with 3 guys! I miss that.

No comments: