Monday, October 30, 2006

Didn't even take a week...

So the subject of my blog entry entitled, "Argh..." has already fucked it up. Didn't even take a week.

We had talked a lot about Halloween and how we both really like dressing up for the holiday. I helped him think of ideas for costumes, etc. So the day comes and I haven't heard from him so I text him at around 2:30pm asking if he's heard of any parties.

Nothing.

About 8:30pm rolls around and I text him again saying that I had heard from my friend Amy and she wasn't going out. Was he going out and had he thought of a costume.

Nothing.

About 9:30pm I finally get a text saying he had been napping and "might head to a bar."

Okayyyyyy.

So I text back saying that if he does to let me know because I need time to prepare my costume. Asked him if he had a costume and he replied, "Yes. In costume."

So I'm assuming since the boy has a costume he's going to go out and use it. I text him back a flirty line like "You're not gonna tell me what it is?"

I never heard back from him the rest of the night.

I had my costume all laid out on my bed. I was ready to go at a moment's notice. Just needed the text saying what bar to go to. I sat on the couch watching "7 Minutes in Heaven" (AWESOME 80's movie) and after two hours I realized that he was never going to text me to tell me where he was going. By that time I was so tired that I didn't have the energy to go out. My costume is a hugely energized character and it takes a lot to pull it off right.

The only way in "guyland" that he can get away with this is by saying that he didn't go out and I said "let me know IF you go out" but even that doesn't fly.

Just treat me with respect. And if you don't want me to go out with you then just say it's a "guy's night out" or LIE and say that you're not going out. SOMETHING for fuck's sake!

No comments: