Monday, October 30, 2006

I Hate Men

So my other guy...Toronto Joe...is pissing me off.

I hadn't heard from him in a long time so I text him "Are you on email yet?" You see, the boy doesn't have internet access which makes it a liiiiiiittle difficult to communicate long distance. He doesn't text me back but instead calls me at 3-fuckin-am and leaves a message. Very sweet message actually [snap out of it]...but that's not the point! Also, in his message he tells me to call him at 1pm the next day. WHY didn't he just wait until THEN to call ME???!!!

I'm having a REALLY hard time sleeping lately due to the stress of being unemployed, moving to a new city, etc. I was just about to nod off when he called. So listening to his message got my brain going again and I swear I must have been up until 5am that night/morning.

I was pissed. I text him the next day letting him have it. He finally texted me back later that afternoon saying he didn't mean to piss me off. I sent him a couple of texts explaining that I was frustrated with him and our situation. He had asked me to "hang in there" but I don't know what I'm hanging in there for. It seems like he has too much going on, just got out of a relationship and a long distance thing is the last thing he needs. I said, "Please tell me if I'm wrong. I'd love to be."

He text back "You're not wrong but it's way more complicated between you and I." Then he said he was slammed at work (valet) and could he call me that night or tomorrow.

That was on Friday and I haven't heard from him. It's Monday. I broke down last night and text him saying that he could call me at 3am if that's the only time he can call because unfortunately I'm consistently up until that late now. I'm withering away to nothing with this lack of sleep but there seems to be nothing that I can do about it.

I'm so over men and their shit.

No comments: