Monday, March 03, 2008

Weekend Update

Friday night was good. Hung out with my neighbor, Brigitte, who lives 2 floors below me in my apartment building. We're both SO excited that we met. She's great.

I had a glass of wine and we ordered food then I left her (she was getting up at 5am to bike with 17 guys) and met up with Joce (my cousin's trainer) and some of her friends. We were supposed to go to the movies but she got screwed out of the tickets somehow so we ended up drinking instead. I triiiiied to be good!

I talked with a reeeeeeally cute Australian guy, Andrew, for most of the night and he walked me home. Very gentlemanly. Told me on the way home that he has a girlfriend.

Of course.

Fun night though.

Saturday night I saw the Michelle Pfeiffer/Paul Rudd movie. Can't remember the name. Totally forgettable movie. Figured it would be but I saw it anyway.

Took my yoga class. 3rd one. It's SO HARD but I love it! The two instructors at my gym are both Indian guys which makes me feel like I'm getting the real deal. Not that someone from Atlanta, Georgia can't become a wonderful yoga teacher but I'd rather get my yoga from the Indian guy and my Coca-Cola from the Atlanta people, ya know?

I'm watching "Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader?" as I type this post. It's only 3 questions into the episode and very clear that I am NOT smarter than a 5th grader.

No comments: