Wednesday, March 05, 2008

THIS....is AaaaMERican Idol!

I love how Ryan Seacrest has to change up his routine each season. He tried and failed miserably with the whole "Seacrest: Out!" debacle and this season he has the huge dramatic pause and syllable emphasis in his introduction. I wonder how many different combinations he had to try. I still love him. He's really good at his job.

Am LOVING David Archeleta. My FAV!

My new friend Brigitte called and we grabbed dinner and drinks tonight. I'm SO excited she's come into my life. She and I have the same sensibilities but she's the much sweeter, nicer version.

AND - I was planning on volunteering in Vietnam building a house for a couple of weeks in June since I won't be that busy with work BUT she said that she and a few girl friends of hers were talking about going to Bali for an all-women's surfing trip.

Let's compare and contrast shall we:

Vietnam
Hot as hell
Physical labor
Mosquitos
Public shower
Indoor plumbing?
No guarantee of cute guys

Bali
Hot but with a breeze
Physical labor
Mosquitos?
Private shower
Indoor plumbing + ocean (whatever, you all do it too)
Hot surfers, Alcohol and high probability of vacation sex (a "lay-cation" as my friend Sarah would put it)

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........

I'm still on the fence. Maybe a visual comparison will help?













Bali.....



















ooooorrrrrrr Vietnam?

Yeah. I think you're right.

No comments: