Sunday, February 24, 2008

Matt the Brit update

I decided to text him. I was airing on the side of "I'm a great catch and I'm not chasing any man" but what was bugging me about the situation is that Matt is just not "that guy". He's a great guy. I needed to know what the deal was.

I texted him something like, "I debated on whether to text you but was listening to U2 so I had a weak moment. For the record, I'm disappointed I never heard from you again."

He responded with, "Hey Stacey, where the streets have no name, classic! No excuses for not getting in touch, have only been in HK for one day, have another week to go, it's freezing in UK!"

So he's not an asshole he's just not available. Which sucks. I meet a great guy and then he's out of town for 3 weeks at a time. I'm going to see if I can be with him whenever he is in town and just look at our time together as a nice little present every once in awhile. But I know me and after we have sex and spend time together...the more we do that...the more I'm going to want to see him. Then I'm going to miss him and all that bullshit. I don't know. I'll just go with my gut the next time I see him and follow his lead.

No comments: