Sunday, February 10, 2008

Great weekend with Matt

Turns out Matt had texted me the next day asking me to brunch but my stupid phone didn't deliver the text to me until after midnight. So the poor boy thought I was NOT texting him back all day.

So we got lunch on Friday. And then he suggested watching the Chinese New Year fireworks that night. I love that he wanted to do that. We met up and watched them outside with about 50,000 Chinese people. He brought 4 beers with him (you can drink in the street here) and made sure to bring Smirnoff Ice for me because he thought I'd like that more (it's the small things). After fireworks we went to a pub and then to another place for dinner. It was a great date. He walked me to my apartment and I told him I wasn't inviting him up and he said, "I love that you're not inviting me up." Then we proceeded to make out for 15 minutes.

Yesterday he called again and we went to dinner. I felt bad for him because he started yawning like crazy towards the end of dinner. Last night was the 6th night in a row that he had been going out so he was exhausted. He said he didn't care because he wanted to see me again since he's going to be in Tokyo all week. Awwww.

And he gave me a gift! Bought me the "Schindler's List" DVD because I had said at some point that I had never seen it before. How sweet is that?! And he bought me the "Clerks" DVD too because he couldn't remember if I had seen that one.

Love this guy. And his accent. He'll ask me, "What do you fancy for dinner?" I'm like, "Hee hee...I don't knnnoOOOOOooowwwwww."

No comments: