Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Vietnam Story #3

Martin and Pascal introduce themselves to me and look like they're in their 40's and seem nice enough so I chat them up.

Pascal's face was just lit up when he was talking with me. After about 10 minutes Pascal starts in with the compliments.

"Stacey's a cool babe."
"Martin, isn't she beautiful?" (Martin is forced to reply)
"You've got a nice ass."
"You're down to earth. I like that."
"Stacey is a cool babe." (he likes to repeat himself when he's been drinking)

What's funny is that his delivery just made me laugh. They told me I had NO IDEA what I had walked into with the two of them. Pascal is basically a huge stud in Switzerland (where he's from) and grew up with tons of money, etc. He didn't reveal these things in an obnoxious way and only after we knew each other better.

Pascal makes us switch seats so that I'm in the middle. He makes me kiss him on the cheek. This is after about 30 minutes maximum from the first hello. And what's funny is that it seemed sort of natural.

I was enjoying all of the attention. Martin said I remind him of Natalie Wood. I'll take that! We were all talking about newspapers and I commented on my disappointment that Rupert Murdoch has taken over the WSJ and Pascal now thinks I'm a genius. Meanwhile, I hardly read the WSJ. I just throw that comment out there to seem smart. Guess it works.

Martin went to the bathroom and I knew I was in trouble. Alone with Pascal. He tried to kiss me but I said no. I just met the guy. I really, really planned on not spending the night with him because it was that time of the month and I just wasn't all prepared down there. Plus, he was just SO sure of himself and SO blunt about it all that my stubborn ass didn't want to give him the satisfaction of another easy score.

Cut to 2 hours later and my stubborn ass is getting spanked by a guy named Pascal.

Going back to the bar though...I finally let him kiss me and I hated the way he kissed. Jackhammer tongue. Yuck. So invasive and not intimate at all. The man is 40 years old so I figure he's probably set in his ways so I was disappointed as I was really attracted to him. And since he was such an interesting guy and I wanted to hook up I decided "what the hell".

He came back to my hotel which was a $20/night hotel. This guy grew up with a rich father, private jet, the whole bit. Has been a very successful investment banker himself, virtually saving two European nations' economies from collapsing...and he's in my $20/night room and loved it "because he was with me".

I've never been complimented so much in my life. Toronto Joe is a close 2nd. He loves everything about me, including my body, and the way he says it cracks me up. It's like I'm a medical specimen and he's evaluating my body:

"Nice ass"
"Great tits"
"Great pussy"
"I like your body. You're a woman. Not some skinny ass model."
"You have graceful hands"

For some reason with this guy it doesn't bother me. Although I was uncomfortable the entire night because I hated his kissing. I would literally pull my head back everytime he went in to kiss me. The rest was fine. He's the best cuddler in the world. So I just layed there trying to enjoy his petting my head, etc. but really was just praying for the sun to come up.

Because he's so freaking brilliant, fun, interesting, worldly and adores me I thought I'd ask him to breakfast. So we do that and when we part ways he asks me to please call him when I'm back in town as I was heading out the next day to Halong Bay for 2 days.

I didn't plan on calling him...

No comments: