Monday, November 26, 2007

Old Guy = Done

I had felt bad about just emailing Old Guy Tony back instead of giving him the respect of a call back. Fuck it though. I haven't known him that long and he was being Mr. Obsessive. So I suppose that makes his name now Obsessive Old Guy Tony. Glad I don't have to type about him much anymore because that's a goddamn long name.

He sent a sweet email and all is well now. So glad that's over with.

It's a little scary how so many moments in my life involving men have a "Sex & the City" reference (And I mean scary because it's the only show I reference. Did I not watch anything else from '98-'04?) but I kept thinking about the time Samantha had an old guy after her...bought her jewelry...was upfront about everything. So she thought, "Hell yeah!"

And then she saw his ass.

I can't have sex with an ass like that either. [shudder]

Not that mine is perfection but my man's gotta have a good ass.

Like this:


Not that you needed a photo, but....well....sure you did.


















On another note...terrible story in the news about a little girl that was murdered in Texas. Very, very sad story. But, was anyone else disturbed by this rendering of her?




It looks like a fucked up version of Michelle Tanner from "Full House" with neanderthal teeth and a swollen tongue.

No comments: