Thursday, February 01, 2007

Last weekend/This weekend

Last weekend I went to a sketch comedy show at PIT but it wasn't very good. Was supposed to join everyone for dinner afterwards but it would've been about $60 (for BBQ no less) and I just didn't feel like spending the money. So I got takeout instead. One of the best inventions ever.

Saturday I saw "Pursuit of Happyness" and it was just okay. I totally want to buy a rubic's cube now.

I bought a bottle of wine. Had a couple glasses at home, watched "Save the Last Dance" for the 27th time and then went outside and stalked a couple bars to see if any cute guys were inside. Finally settled on one that I've had luck at before and sat down next to two cute guys. Ordered my beer and then saw they were both wearing wedding rings.

Perfect.

So I downed my beer...left...bought ice cream and went home and watched the end of "Titanic" and at the entire pint.

The cute 27-year old I had met a couple weeks ago emailed me on Friday and asked what I was up to. I told him I had plans Friday night but was free the rest of the weekend......and I never heard from him.

Anyway...Sunday I went to MoMA to see the Manet exhibit about the execution of Maximillian. It was really interesting. Then I went to the International Center of Photography to see a Henri Cartier-Bresson exhibit which was great. I love this city...

Monday Matt (cute 27-year old) emailed me and FINALLY asked me out for this weekend. Said he'd be in touch later in the week to pick a night. And here it is Friday-eve and I haven't heard from him. So I booked a date for tomorrow night and I have another guy waiting for Saturday night. If he doesn't email me by noon tomorrow then I'm booking Saturday night too. He's gonna have to learn the hard way.

Listen to me. Jesus.

No comments: