Monday, May 26, 2008

Moving Day - finally

Today was the first day of my cousin's move to London. I'm so excited because moving is stressful and it's especially stressful when none of the stuff is yours but you're in charge of all the details. And SO much got done today! By the end of this week it'll all be done and I'll have 6 weeks without much work at all.

I can't wait! My plan is to start with a fast and take as many yoga classes as possible. I'm at my heaviest weight again (fuck) so I've gotta get back into shape. Will need to throw some spinning classes in there as well.

This is all after I finish eating the huge tub of Chocolate Gelato I just bought, of course.

Okay, it's 9:35pm and I have to finish the spreadsheet of all the items they own for the moving company.

I need to make a spa appointment (the back of my hand is on my forehead right now and I just sighed really loudly).

No comments: