Monday, February 18, 2008

Two Tidbits

(1) Matt the Brit hasn't been in touch with me at all since our last correspondence over a week ago. We hung out two days in a row, had a great time, he bought me DVD's... Then on Sunday night we were texting back and forth as he was leaving for his Tokyo business trip the next day. He said he would let me know if he needed me to make a reservation for him at this exclusive restaurant that I could get him into because of my cousin... then I said "Have a good flight"... aaaaand nothing.

What's GREAT is that Sara knows he got back into town yesterday. I thought he was out of town this week as well. At least I know he's here and not getting in touch. If he doesn't get in touch to go out this weekend then I'm going to let this one go. At least letting go of the idea of him being a boyfriend because he's obviously not interested in that.

(2) When Sara and I hung out Friday night she told me that she had dated the French DJ I hooked up with before the holidays. I was CRACKING UP! I love that Sara and I have known each other a few months and we already have a guy in common. HK is seriously SO SMALL (I also ran into Sara on Sunday on the escalator - seriously small). Although she actually had a MUCH longer thing with him. We decided to go to Gecko (the lounge where he DJ's) and get a drink and she would tell me "The Benjamin Story".

So we walk in and he's there! Haha! He didn't see us so we sat on the other side of the bar and she told me the story. I fucking love it!

No comments: