Thursday, February 09, 2006

Party Photos

I thank my friend, Sarah Rose, for these pictures. I'm always too distracted to take pictures when I'm hosting a party. So I handed the camera to her and I must say...she met so many people being the drunk party photographer. I was the only person she knew when she got there but by the end of the party she was BFF with everyone there! I highly recommend that method of meeting random people.

Here's a picture of me waiting to go to the bathroom. Whoever the hell was in there was taking forEVER. I was like, "Please don't let the toilet be clogged. Please oh please."





Me and my buddy, Kurt.




Me, Fuf (foof - nickname, long story) & Mary Beth (they're dating and are the nicest people)




Me & Hot Actor Boy Jeffrey




Aaaaand my personal favorite: Random Guy On My Bed

Good times....Gooooooood tiiiiiimes..................

Can't wait until the next one.

No comments: