Friday, April 23, 2010

Decision Time

I've been going back and forth and back again about whether to move to Denver or NYC and I'm so tired of thinking about it. I'm definitely tired of myself. But I've finally made a decision.

Denver it is! Because I've lived in NYC before I know what it has to offer and it will always be there. Denver, on the other hand, is more of an unknown "up-and-coming city" with possibilities that I'd like to explore in depth so that I'll never wonder if I should have gone for it.

I'll go out there and hit the ground running. Meet with every friend-of-friend connection I can in the search for some sort of job opportunity that I'm excited about and just see how it goes! If it works out, great. If not, then NYC will always be there.

That's the plan! I'll probably leave mid-May in my '93 Lexus that's leaking oil and pray I make it in one piece.

No comments: