Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Camera Cafe



I love my Time Out magazine. I was quickly hitting my breaking point with the isolation of working from home when I received my magazine in the mail which had an article about great places to go if you work from home and are feeling isolated.

Perfect.

They mentioned a place called Camera Cafe which is a tiny camera store with old Hasselblads, Leicas, etc. and a even tinier cafe in the back with food and free wi-fi all day.

PERFECT!

Today is my 2nd day in a row at this place and I'm in heaven. Not that I'm talking to everyone who comes in here but just to have a place to go during the day is HUGE for me. And it's right by Leicester Square which seems to be near the area where I always meet up with people so it's very convenient.

It's very warm. Red walls, low lighting, Bebel Gilberto playing in the background, old photos on the walls.

This is such a great discovery!!!

No comments: